Want to save the hassle of having to find the perfect frame for your new custom portrait drawing?
No worries! I have beautiful New Zealand made Corban and Blair frames in stock ready to frame your newly completed drawing.
Once I have finished your drawing I will put it in the frame of your choice and deliver it to your door, ready to hang straight on the wall or give to a loved one.
The Final Product:
With this option, the completed custom drawing will come framed in your choice of frame.
It will be mailed in a large padded bag for support.
Want to add a gift box to your order? Click here!
The Ordering Process:
1. Complete the order on this page for the size of the drawing you are after and the type of frame.
2. I will then get in touch with you within 24 hours and ask for photo references.
This can be just one photo or several if you want them combined to create one piece of art! Remember the better-quality photo, the better the final drawing will be!
3. I will then discuss the time frame you have in mind for the drawing to be completed in (minimum time required is 1 week from initial contact)
4. I will get to work on your drawing and deliver it to you framed as requested!
* Order today and have it in two weeks time!
1 week from contact is needed to complete the artwork, followed by up to 1 more week for delivery. Alex will advise upon ordering if there will be a delay for any reason on your desired time frame.
If you have any queries please email Alex at: firstname.lastname@example.org